What is best in life?

Moderator: The Gunslinger

What is best in life?

Postby Colonel Killing » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Whoa, that was cool...

It was great to meet the Warmongers. Everyone was very welcoming and open. Thanks again for inviting me.

I would like to come down again this thursday, 3/14. I hope to find someone willing to sit with me and play a game or two. I'm new to the game so I need to learn the ropes. A nice fluffy game, just for fun.

Although my heart and blood burn for some 40K carnage, I also have a Blood Bowl team. I will take my team on an away game if anybody will play me in a "pre-season" game. Again, I've not played the newest edition, so just a game for fun so I can learn.

So, what do you say? Anybody want to show a rookie how it's done? 40K or BB? Let me know, I'll be there.

Quote:"What is best in life?" - Name the movie and the correct response. Bonus: What is the wrong response?
Colonel Killing

Re: What is best in life?

Postby Kaidela1013 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:54 am

Quote: Conan the Barbarian....correct answer Crush your enemies, see them driven before and hear the lamentations of their women. Incorrect answer... some crap about riding in the meadow with the wind in your hair........
Kaidela1013

Postby Anger Worm » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:56 am

Hey, it's Jarrett (WCS guy). I'd be happy to refresh you in Blood Bowl sometime next Thursday if you're available in the afternoon. I'd say bring your full team, sign up for the league, and we can do a refresher intro game before you start your season.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby Colonel Killing » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:07 pm

You are correct Kaidela1013! Partial credit for the bonus. Great job. Great "rated R" movie! The sequel "rated PG-13" sucked.

What's up, Jarrett? Let's play some Blood Bowl! I need the refresher, that would be really cool. I can be there after work, around six. I'll bring my team and whatever cool BB stuff I have. Let me know if that's good for you. Can't wait to get on the field.
Colonel Killing

Postby Anger Worm » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm

I'll be there and we can run through a game. Bring your team and dice. There should be plenty of pitches and rulebooks around the club.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby Colonel Killing » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Thanks Jarrett,

I'll be there about six. Looking forward to my first game as a warmonger. I'll bring my team and dice.

It's pretty cool of you to intro me to the new edition. Busting out the old box and dusting off the team brought back fond memories of Blood Bowls past. I can't wait!

See you there.
Colonel Killing

Postby Anger Worm » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:54 am

As this is only a tutorial you aren't allowed to have any real fun playing.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Return to Warhammer 40,000