New Eldar Pics

Moderator: The Gunslinger

Re: New Eldar Pics

Postby -Thrax » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:20 pm

Supposedly the Bonesinger is limited edition only...I wonder if there will be rules?

I can see why someone might not like the WL, but I'm a big fan -- anything to make it scarier-looking, more like the Revenant Titan, is OK with me.

Personally, it's the Banshees that don't seem so hot with me. I don't like their new crests.

T
-Thrax

Postby deFl0 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:15 am

I like the new Eldar models. I always thought the 3rd ed models were really a step in the wrong direction. My thought was that they shoud just make them all look like the pheonix lords, as everyone agrees they are sweet.

I was jumping out of my shoes when that they made them look more like the second ed one and more like the pheonix lords. The only ones I don;t like are the bansees (I think the 3 ed ones are great, even if they are amazon tall). I'm also not completely sold on the new dark reapers. I liked the 3rd ed ones of these too.

Even better, I didn't like the 3rd ed figs my collection is most second ed, so know I can make squads with basicaly no pose repeats, which was always a pet peave of mine.

Pete
deFl0

Postby savaughn » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:32 pm

I'm in the pro-Death Jester camp, too ... but then I've always been a harlequin nut. Evil death clowns are cool.

Everything I've heard/seen/read says the bonesinger is decoration only - no actual rules.
savaughn

Postby -Thrax » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:08 pm

Too bad...there would be a neat potential for them to fill a TechPriest/Techmarine sort of role -- support, rather than combat.

T
-Thrax

Postby -Thrax » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:57 am

TON of new pics up on the compilation site -- see especially the whack of Harlequin and Farseer pics (as well as Prince Yriel and Eldrad)!

forums.tauonline.org/inde...ic=28046.0

T.
-Thrax

Postby -the black prince » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:19 pm

all very cool. Harlequins extremely cool.

what with forge world and plastic baneblade kits and all - 40k seems to be growing as a game/concept etc - whereas having looked through warhammer 7th it seems much more like warhammer 6.1. Very underwhelming.

go eldar.

I've even begun an eldar army. Yes - those wraithguard have finally made it to the painting table.

:D
-the black prince

Previous

Return to Warhammer 40,000