Hello! and Infinity 3/5?

Historical Wargames, BFG, Mordheim, Epic, CCGs, video games etc.

Hello! and Infinity 3/5?

Postby Zomboner » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi, this is my first post here, thought I'd join after playing some Infinity at the strat on Saturday!

If anyone's interested I plan on coming back march fifth for some more Infinity! I've been playing a few years, on and off, so if anyone wants to learn the game i'll be glad to show you!

I also see there seems to be a lot of talk of Dystopian Wars here, and I just got the rulebook, cards, and TWO Prussian air ships, so I may be down for that once I get a few more minis!
Zomboner

Re: Hello! and Infinity 3/5?

Postby SteveinNYC » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:25 am

I'm in!
SteveinNYC

Postby anashenwrath » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:59 am

speaking of dystopian wars, would anyone be interested in learning the rules with me on saturday? i have one naval battle group and a rulebook. so if someone else has a navy and wants to butt heads, i'd love to try (full disclosure: i haven't played a game yet, and i don't really know the rules very well, so it would be slow going!)

-hannah
Build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for a lifetime.
anashenwrath

Postby SteveinNYC » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:00 am

anashenwrath wrote:speaking of dystopian wars, would anyone be interested in learning the rules with me on saturday?

Folks have been talking about playing the game, but I haven't seen anyone play it yet. You'll probably have better luck setting up a game if you post in one of the most recent Dystopian Wars threads.
SteveinNYC

Postby Anger Worm » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 pm

It took weeks and weeks for people to get stuff as Spartan has seemingly had a huge problem meeting distributor demand. You should start seeing some Dwars in the coming weeks/months.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby Zomboner » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:28 pm

So I definitely won't be around for infinity this weekend (the 12th) and then there's tourneys the 19th and 26th, correct? So does that mean the next available chance to play (on a Saturday) is the first saturday of April?
Zomboner

Return to Other Games