Flames of War

Historical Wargames, BFG, Mordheim, Epic, CCGs, video games etc.

Flames of War

Postby SKeeM » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Hey whats up guys? This is Charlie and I was wondering if any of you guys still play FoW anymore? I few of us got into it and we are always looking for new places to play. Let me know whats up maybe ill be riding the 6 train soon :) Later.
SKeeM

Re: Flames of War

Postby WickerNipple » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:08 pm

There were a couple of folks in the other day playing, but it's rare.
WickerNipple

Postby genghis ken » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:35 pm

If they play it we will come....
There are a few of us diehards still floating around. Its usually pre-planned of course. Im working on running an all Panther tank list upcoming. I doubt we will be playing before the new years though. Just too hard to make it in right now.

keep an eye on the boards or we can send you a message when we plan on getting a game again soon.

ken
genghis ken

Postby SKeeM » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Oh that sounds great, we have been playing a lot lately. I play up at Toy Wiz, in my garage and we have been hitting a bunch of tournements in Jersey, PA and Deleware. It would be nice to catch a game downtown. We were at the Mighty Titans this Saturday for a tourney and had a blast. I play a US tank company so keep me in mind when your ready with those Panthers.
SKeeM

Postby Bauhaus » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:06 pm

When do you play at Toy Wiz? I'm closer and probably more likely to play there.
Blood for the Blood God!
Bauhaus

Postby SKeeM » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:37 am

When ever I can get a game! I'm free most Saturdays and any time after 5:30 during the week. The store closes at 8 Mon-Thur. Fridays till 9. On the first Monday of every month we have Vets night. It's for over 18 players and happy hour is in effect. The store is closed but we stay as late as we want. Here is a link to our forums if you want to set up a game. All is welcomed.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Ordo_Malleus/index/
SKeeM

Postby MrJody » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi everyone. I am new to the area and have been looking for a place to play FOW.The complete Strategist is the easiest place for me to get to. I am self employed so I can play pretty much whenever I want. I am in the process of rebuilding my army but can field up up 2000 points LW and maybe MW Germans. If anyone wants to play let me know.
MrJody

Postby SKeeM » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:32 pm

I would love to get some games in down there but I'm pretty sure we need one of the Warmongers to play. I'm good for Saturdays and any day at about 5. I work in the Bronx at 149th street by the 4 train. Lets see if we can get something going.
SKeeM

Postby WickerNipple » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Nah, it's cool. If you're posting on the boards and playing games at the Strat you're essentially a Warmonger. ;)

The 4th table on the right (kinda pinkish/spongy feeling feeling/desert-y) has the best scale terrain for FoW.
WickerNipple

Postby SKeeM » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:23 am

I have a ton of terrain but would only be able to bring some on a Saturday because any other day I would be traveling from work. I also have a friend who plays Germans that would like to get some games in.
SKeeM

Next

Return to Other Games