Good RPG/Strategy for DS/GBA?

Historical Wargames, BFG, Mordheim, Epic, CCGs, video games etc.

Re: Good RPG/Strategy for DS/GBA?

Postby -Thrax » Thu Jul 31, 1986 1:51 am

I've beaten FFIV (or FFII, depending) so many freakin' times, but I have to admit that I'm considering buying it. I heard there were a few changes to it. Know what they are? I can't find Tactics Ogre for GBA anywhere in Toronto, so I may just suck it up and order it -- I've heard nothing but good things. How does it stack up against FF Tactics?

I have to admit to being a little turned off by the Mario RPGs, though I don't know why. I always kind of cringe at the childishness of Mario, but on the other hand, I love it for the adventure games and racing ones. Are they difficult or too easy? I'd like a challenge.

T
-Thrax

Good RPG/Strategy for DS/GBA?

Postby -Thrax » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:33 pm

I have Fire Emblem, FF Tactics Advance (and MarioKart DS!) for my brand spankin' new DS Lite. So far, I'm greatly impressed by the system and what it can do. I'm looking for good RPGs and Strategy (TBS mostly) for the system. I've played Advance Wars and quite liked it, though I haven't played the DS version (it's on the list of "to purchase"). Any other recommendations?

Anyone up for a game of MarioKart wireless? It's a freakin' blast!

T
-Thrax

Re: Good RPG/Strategy for DS/GBA?

Postby -jty3 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:33 am

I like Final Fantasy 1 & 2 combo for GBA, Final Fantasy IV for GBA and Tactics Ogre for GBA.

The Mario RPGS are quite good, too, there is one for GBA and a new one for DS. Advance wars DS is awesome and GBA ones are great, too.
-jty3

Return to Other Games