Battletech...

Historical Wargames, BFG, Mordheim, Epic, CCGs, video games etc.

Battletech...

Postby Jeramakus » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:01 am

Does anyone have an interest in this or currently play it? I used to play back when FASA made everything but gave away all my stuff. I've been thinking about getting into it again as a diversion from 40k. Just wondering if anyone else is so inclined..
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Re: Battletech...

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:11 am

I played near-religiously for a few years, and still have all my stuff, miniatures included, but I haven't time to play WH right now, let alone something else :)

It would be fun, but it's really a crazy, crazy game, is Battletech
-The Fabulous Orcboy

Re: Battletech...

Postby Jeramakus » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:32 am

Awesome! At least I know there could be an opponent if I pick up the books again. Glad to hear you still hav your stuff, Ken. I foolishly GAVE all mine away to some random kid in the last neighborhood I lived in before moving to the city. And I had EVERYTHING... :rolleyes
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Return to Other Games