An improved Chaos Dwarf army list.

Moderators: KevinC, mattbird

An improved Chaos Dwarf army list.

Postby Alric » Tue May 26, 2009 3:20 am

First I'm all for improving the current chaos dwarf army list, for competitive play, tournaments, or pick up games. For an official list it might be better to just introduce some new additions to the existing RH list one or two at a time , taking steps toward a new list. Maybe just add one new unit and one new war machine.
Just going over this with other players I'm already anticipating a big rules research and discussion session before we even begin to play, and worse if there are any prizes or ranking involved. I'm afraid even if the list is completed , play tested etc. I wouldn't get to use it. I would have a much easier time introducing a single new unit and/or new war machine though to start with and maybe over time make more additions.
Last edited by Alric on Fri May 29, 2009 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alric

Re: An improved Chaos Dwarf army list.

Postby mattbird » Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 am

Hi Alric, the nature of the thing requires that it be released all at once. Note that players attending the 3 or 4 GTs signed on for it would get a copy of the rules ahead of time, and know about the playtesting going on now.

If you were running into trouble locally using it in pickup games, you could of course use just parts of it at your discretion.
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Return to General discussion