Rules Questions that Came Up

Moderators: KevinC, mattbird

Rules Questions that Came Up

Postby elrodogg » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 am

1- What happens to enemy characters in a unit being concentrated volley'd at? RAW reading of the DoC rules says they are hit on a 4+, Look out sir rules say any unusual targeting gets a look out sir rule.

2- How does the earthshaker effect animosity movement?

3- Do Night Gobbos hate Chaos Dwarfs?
Fast, like kittens with jetpacks.
elrodogg

Re: Rules Questions that Came Up

Postby KevinC » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm

1- What happens to enemy characters in a unit being concentrated volley'd at? RAW reading of the DoC rules says they are hit on a 4+, Look out sir rules say any unusual targeting gets a look out sir rule.

-------------They get look out sir, this is unusual.

2- How does the earthshaker effect animosity movement?

------------The earthshaker only halves a model's Movement value, animosity simply allows them to move D6" - not using their movement value, so the 'shaker does not effect Animosity movement. Ha, score one for the Gobbos!

3- Do Night Gobbos hate Chaos Dwarfs?

---------No, Night Goblins hate Dwarfs, not Chaos Dwarfs. For Night Goblins to hate Chaos Dwarfs the rules would have to either state this or state something like 'Night Goblins hate Dwarfs of any type' or 'all Dwarfs'.

Note that this is consistent with GW rules, for example: 6th ed Dark Elves Hate High Elves (not wood Elves), Dwarfs hate all types of greenskins, Eltharion hates all Goblins, Goblins fear elves of any type, etc.

Kevin out
Common Goblins iz da best!!

Check out my Gobbos at:http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_Warpath/index.php?showtopic=28856

'I am the son of Aenarion, and where my blade falls, death follows.'
- Malekith, Prince of Nagarythe
KevinC

Return to General discussion