March 20th - Fantasy Tournament - 1,999pts

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

March 20th - Fantasy Tournament - 1,999pts

Postby WickerNipple » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Well it's time again for another Warmonger Fantasy Event. This one will be a battle heavy 1,999pt event, expect some details within the coming days.

This event will include WickerNipple's Wild No-Council Comp Pairing, wherein I and I alone will grade your comp sekritly and with great venom and match you up against people I think have a chance of actually beating whatever ridiculous thing you've brought. Nicely balanced armies will play nicely balanced ones as much as possible within the totally arbitrary confines of what I think that means. Round 2 will incorporate battle a little bit in some made up subjective way at the time. Round 3 will be pure battle.

When:
Saturday March 20th, 10am.

11 E 33rd St
New York, NY 10016-5002
(212) 685-3880

How do I sign up?
Pre register by phone (above) or in person at the Compleat Strategist. The sooner the better - these things sometimes fill up the last week and people miss out! There are 20 available slots. Registration costs $15.00. There are, as usual, lots of prizes for top placings.

Scoring:
Battle, Paint, Comp, Sports -- the usual. Comp/Sports will both essentially be player voted pass/fail. Comp & Paint will have bonus points provided by the organizer... me!

Schedule:
10:00 am Doors Open - Please be on time.
10:30 am First Game Begins
12:30 pm Lunch
1:15 pm Second Game Begins
3:15 pm Break
3:30 pm Third Game Begins
5:30 pm End of Game 3.
6:00 pm Store Closes

If attending, please post your attendance and threaten somebody over here: http://warmongers.ziggyqubert.com/wmbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11226
WickerNipple

Return to Warmonger Club