Been a long time guys...

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Re: Been a long time guys...

Postby warmongerclub » Fri May 14, 2010 7:47 am

Hey Raul!

Long time no see! I've played no more than a handful of times over the past few years myself. I am up to my ears in life(tm) at the moment, and my interest in war gaming has waned considerably, but I hope you'll be down at CS when I make my not-so-triumphant return ...whenever that is.

In any event, it will be good to catch up on the boards if nothing else. How's that back been treating you? I remember the nid horde nearly leaving you crippled one tournament.

Jim
warmongerclub

Postby Amazonwarlord » Fri May 14, 2010 11:41 am

Raul, I met you a few times at GT's and such. How's it goin? I live in Florida, so I'm a boardmonger now :cry:

God, that Tank Shock video is funny !

I come up to NY a lot so I may see ya round, who knows. Have fun getting back into the game and take care ! Carry cases with wheels FTW :D

Leah
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby dielkathan » Thu May 20, 2010 11:44 am

Hey Jim And Leah. I remember both of you.
In fact, Jim, I was asking about you last week and Nidal gave me the low down. Life has that way of getting in the with living. But all for a good cause!

And thanks, everyone, for your hospitality last week. I'll be coming around a bunch more (but not tonight unfortunately)
dielkathan

Previous

Return to Warmonger Club