New guy in town looking for some games

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

New guy in town looking for some games

Postby jmp782 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Hey all, my name is James. I recently moved to Town from MN. I have been playing warhammer fantasy for a few years (Skaven and Ogre player) and am looking for a good group of guys to play some warhammer with. If anyone has some info on the fantasy scene, I would love to hear about. I am guess 40k is the big one here. I am very tempted to jump into 40k with chaos marines....but only time will tell.
jmp782

Re: New guy in town looking for some games

Postby WickerNipple » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm

There is very little Fantasy played here these days compared to the past, but you can still find games - often there's one or so a week being played.

Our biggest Fantasy player on club nights is also a native of MN so surely that's off to a good start.

Best thing to do is come down and meet folks and say hello. There's been a number of new people asking about Fantasy lately so maybe you can restart a trend.

We play in the basement of The Compleat Strategist @ 11 East 33rd Street (btw Madison & 5th Ave) every Thursdays from 5-9. Some folks get in earlier but it's best to ask.
WickerNipple

Re: New guy in town looking for some games

Postby jmp782 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Thanks for the info and it's nice to hear of another MN player in town! I won't be able to make it over this coming thursday, as I will be out of town, but I should be able to swing by the next week! Looking forward to it. The name is James, Btw,
jmp782

Return to Warmonger Club