New - Came this past Thursday.

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Postby ACee » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Greetings,

This pass Thursday I went to The Compleat Strategist and met a couple of guys that lead me to this website. Don't quite remember the names of who was there, I'm hoping they might remember me. My name is Alex and I was thinking about getting into 40k. I ended up making my mind and bought Dark Vengeance. I just wanted to let everyone know you will be seeing a new face on Thursdays and any other days you decide to link up. Hopefully you guys can help me out with getting started with this game since I'm sure there is a lot to learn. Thanks in advance and see you guys soon.

Btw, I'm 23 so I'll probably head out to get a drink or two whenever you head to the pub.

Regards,
Alex
ACee

Re: New - Came this past Thursday.

Postby mattbird » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 am

Hey Alex, welcome to the club!

We will be around doing Malifaux this week if you want to grab a game.
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Postby ACee » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:42 pm

I know this may be a dumb question, but as I'm new to tabletop miniature/war games, What's Malifaux? Another game or a mission within 40k?
ACee

Postby mattbird » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:07 am

ah, sorry, meant to reply this in a different thread. But to answer your question, Malifaux is another game, skirmish scale.
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Postby WickerNipple » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi Alex, we'd be happy to help you. Say hello on Thursdays and we'll do what we can to get you up to speed.
WickerNipple

Postby ACee » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 pm

This is the first I heard of that game and I appreciate the help! Ill be sure to stop by Thursday, even though I probably won't have any set armies or anything. It just to meet you guys and ask questions for getting a full army and etc.
ACee

Return to Warmonger Club