Im comming down to New York for a month

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

I'm comming down to New York for a month

Postby -Lord metroid » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:39 pm

I'll be comming from Sweden to New York for a month, starting the 18th and going back home the 17th.

Wonder if there is any possibility one could play games, actually I would like to play as as many games as possibly. I'll be bringing my 40k Ork army of 1700 points.
-Lord metroid

Re: I'm comming down to New York for a month

Postby Jeramakus » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:50 pm

Sounds like a plan. We generally meet every Thursday night unless the Compleat Strategist is closed (Thanksgiving comes to mind) and open gaming is available on Saturdays. Always best to arrange a game beforehand via these forums, though. Also, anyway you can beef up to 1850? That's the level we usually play at. If not, I'm sure someone would be happy to alter their list...

BTW, your screen name is familiar, where else do you post and how ddid you hear of us?
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:20 pm

If you were kool, you'd bring your 2250 worth of fantasy. ;)

SBJ: regarding the name, you might not know this, being the young pup that you are, but ages ago, there were these things called "arcades"... :lol
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Jeramakus » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:30 pm

Wise ass. I get the reference. I just think I've seen him around the boards...

Besides, I'm fairly certain you were a twinkle in yer pappy's eye when I was being squeezed out. YOB: 1969 :hat
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:34 pm

HA! Old man! I'm not more than 2 months and 27 days over 32 years old! :|
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -Lord metroid » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:38 pm

I have, now and then been posting at Warseer. Not too often but it happens. Doubt you would recognize me as seldom as I post. Done some posting at Dakkadakka a long time ago, like years ago. And rescently I did a few posts on B&C. But I prefer to be at The waaagh!

First time I saw your homepage was a link featuring your chaos get together. But this time I searched thru google on Warhammer in association with playing games in New York and/or Manhattan.

I only got 1700 Points of Orkz, and doubt I could get more with me considering the space of available in the army transport bag. I'm at process of assembling my forces for fantasy but they are not yet in a playable amount of points and hence I'll take those Orkz with me.

So if I just show up on a thursday and saturday(Which time on saturday) Could I get an opponent? It would be preferable if someone offered to challenge me here and now for the upcomming thrusdays and saturdays until the 17th december and I'll be more then happy to answer those challenges. I'm trying to arrange some games with a few friends in Trenton New Jersey so I might not be available some days, but I don't know which days yet. If so it happen to colide with any arranged battles I will inform you in advance.

So who wants to play some games with me on, 1700 or 1500 points of Bad moonz klan list Orkz,
Sat, 26th, 3rd and 10th
Thu, 1st, 8th and 15th

I'm available for anyone who would like, more then one game a day should be a possibillity as well...
-Lord metroid

Postby Jeramakus » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:08 am

Ah, the B&C and The Waagh! are where I've seen your screen name before. Welcome! I co-moderate the Black Templar forum over at the B&C...

I'd be up for playing you sometime. Gaming on Thursdays is from whenever you can get there until 9:00. Saturdays are store hours, 10ish to 5ish(???). I can be there by 4:00 on Thursdays and Saturdays are open.

Looking forward to it!
Jeramakus

Postby The Gunslinger » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:24 am

Currently our club is running a Fantasy Paint n Play campaign, so most games are Fantasy on Thursdays for the next month maybe. Just to make sure you get a game, you should post here. There's usually a thread for Thursday 40K. We have some people, like Joe (SBJ), that only play 40K.

Saturdays will always require a post here as it's not our usual day to get together
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Return to Warmonger Club