Theyre DONE! --NEWCC results--

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Re: They're DONE! --NEWCC results--

Postby -LcKedovan » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:17 pm

Congrats guys! Not that I doubted :)

Hey Leah, you had bloodbowl taught to you br Mr. Garrison... Did you play against Mr. Hat as well? wierd! :lol

-W
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:20 pm

Quote:
(And there are two n's in Hohmann)
Uh-uh. Every donut chops a letter off your name. It's a good thing you didn't lose three, or you'd be Dave Hohm. :p
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby AndyP » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:26 pm

Quote:
Every donut chops a letter off your name.

That's right, why else do you think Nidal is down to a total of 9 seemingly-random letters?

Of course, saying that - I'm down to five

Andy P
Duncan: I don't think you really comprehend the enthusiasm many people have for all things Potter.
AndyP

Postby WickerNipple » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:37 pm

Quote:
I do feel real bad about my loss.

That's just ridiculous, Dave. :)

Going down on bended knee to beg forgiveness is funny, actually feeling bad is downright silly. You've nothing to fret about.
WickerNipple

Postby Bauhaus » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:43 pm

Not that I've had much luck against Nurgel (or Tzeench) demons, but I do need to play them differently than I've been playing them - and I know that. It's hard to play Khorne for a draw. The demons just want to run in....

"I feel bad" in the context of being the only mar on an otherwise perfect score. Not that 13-1-1 is bad it's just 15-0 seems more Warmonger like.
Blood for the Blood God!
Bauhaus

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:44 pm

Yeah, seriously. It's no big deal at all. It's just dice, after all. (and we all know that Brent's a big cheater) Rob on the other hand... we're no longer talking to him. ;)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby mauleed » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:46 pm

Losing to a guy that placed at Chicago....nothing to be ashamed of (particularly when he cheats as much as Brent does).

Tying a guy who's never been to a GT.....almost as bad as losing to sergrum. :( :o
mauleed

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:51 pm

:rollin Oh man... I can't wait till he lets you have it on these boards. Lucky for you, he's still in high-school. :rollin
VectorAWX3

Postby mauleed » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:29 pm

Yeah, we'll have to wait for the 3:30 bell before he gets to lay into me. :eek

He beat me fair and square. I made two mistakes, he made none. Bravo to him.
mauleed

Postby Bauhaus » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:32 pm

They're a nice group of guys... but what's the deal with the hats? Is it a new school phase, sort of like bell-bottoms, when I was a kid?

If so, I need to pick up a new fedora! Maybe grey with a black band (I think the hats need to be black or grey to be cool.)
Blood for the Blood God!
Bauhaus

PreviousNext

Return to Warmonger Club