Conflict Toronto

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Conflict Toronto

Postby -FarseerVinnie » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:48 pm

Hey, I wanted to thank everyone I saw over the weekend (even Da Boyz), and especially Will for giving me a place to crash.

If only I remembered more of Saturday night I'd probably be able to tell some funny stories... :x

Good times though, congrats to all the other guys from the clubs who placed, maybe I'll see some of you guys at the next Canada conflict...
-Vinnie
-FarseerVinnie

Re: Conflict Toronto

Postby mauleed » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:51 pm

How'd you do?
mauleed

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:53 pm

Not well, or he'd be telling us. ;)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby mauleed » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:54 pm

Maybe he's just shy:(
mauleed

Postby -Thrax » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:26 pm

I think we broke the poor bastard. :hat He was SOOO tired after all the games, and we b-lined it right for Jack Astor's and started with the pitchers. Again, I proved the lightweight, and was out by 1 am -- blame by better 2/3rds for that -- but Will and Vinnie were gunning for the Fun House as I departed...with a psychotic glint in their eyes.

Vinnie had won 3/3 when I last talked to him, so things weren't going that badly! Sunday, however, may have been a different story...

I have to say that the variety of armies was very nice. I counted no less than 3 Dark Eldar, 4 Eldar, 3 Orks, all of which were doing quite well on the sheets on Saturday. One of Da Boyz, Jay I think it was, was 3/3 on Saturday with a freakin' Saim-Hann Eldar force!!! :eek

It was good times.

T.
-Thrax

Postby -FarseerVinnie » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:37 pm

:lol Not only was the Saim Hann army 3/3, but he had a full squad of dire avengers, a fire-prism, and a squad of shining spears! :eek

Anyway, I got 3rd best general (for real this time!) with a record of 4-1, 3 massacres, one minor victory, and a loss to the best general (third loss this year :smokin )...

Game 2 was against a great Iron Warriors army, and was probably the most tactical game I've played in a long time. I barely managed to squeak out a minor victory, but it was truly a great game. The loss was to another Iron warrior army, but there wasn't much I could do, I put 10 wounds on a 6 man tank hunting havoc squad with auto-cannons and only 1 died. You can't argue with the dice, I'm surprised I didn't get massacred that game.

Yeah, and I was exausted because I think between Friday and Sunday I slept a total of maybe 7 hours, in addition to getting hammered twice and playing 5 games of 40K.
-FarseerVinnie

Postby -LcKedovan » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:41 am

Dude, been out of town and just got back. Glad to hear you did so well, I could tell stories of your drunkeness at the club but I won't........... yet! muahahah.

Was great to meet you and glad everything worked out with the phone etc. You are welcome anytime :)

-W
-LcKedovan

Return to Warmonger Club