Lets quit our day jobs!

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Let's quit our day jobs!

Postby Jeramakus » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:58 pm

Cuz you can't get enough GW...

GWNY Recruitment Day!!!
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Re: Let's quit our day jobs!

Postby -FarseerVinnie » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:26 am

" Cant make this open day and think youve missed your chance to work for the best company in the world?"

:rollin
-FarseerVinnie

Re: Let's quit our day jobs!

Postby -decado » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:19 am

vinnie i used to work for GW in the UK and your right it is a great job. For the first year, after that if you haven't moved to management it becomes like everyone elses job, long drawnout days. It got to the stage for me anyway (and a lot of other staffers that i know) where you work the hobby it stops being the hobby, so the last thing you want to dpo when you go home is to play, saying that though i know a key-timer (part timer) who has been in the company for over 5 years, he started as full time then left, was ASKED (an almost unprecedented occurance for GW) to come back and he agreed as a key timer, so if you are going for a job with the company then the best one is a key time position. You get all the benefits (and the benefits are VERY sweet), and as you aren't doing it day-in-day-out so the hobby is still enjoyable.
-decado

Return to Warmonger Club