COMING TO NEW YORK!

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

COMING TO NEW YORK!

Postby -LcKedovan » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:48 pm

Heya Guys,

Just a warning that I am coming to New York from Thurs. 15th of September and leaving Sunday the 18th. I will be staying with Nidal so I think the tentative plan so far is to come down to the club Thursday and then head out for drinks after (Which I hear is par for the course). Looking forward to it. Raul, get your a$$ into town... if I am staying in Toronto for your visit, you damn well better help us rip up the town in NY baby! ;)

-Will
-LcKedovan

Re: COMING TO NEW YORK!

Postby WickerNipple » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:23 am

You must have missed the new "No Canadians" rule at the club.
WickerNipple

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:24 am

Wait... you're Canadian? :o
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:25 am

I'll bring my Saudi Arabian passport in that case :D .

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby warmongerclub » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:45 pm

Cool. Come on down.

Jim

well... the Canandian part ain't cool, but otherwise... ;)
warmongerclub

Postby Amazonwarlord » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:52 pm

Hey, some of my best friends are, um no... wait. Nope! No Canadians. :lol

Looking forward to meetin ya
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby -Thrax » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:51 pm

TIP: Don't challenge him to a beer drinking contest. Seriously. Things will get ugly (or hilarious, depending on your sense of humour). ;)

T.
-Thrax

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:50 am

Will be great to meet the other 'mongers. Jim, you better be there. I need to meet the icon! ;) .

So how does it work with guests on a Thursday? If we are going for the evening should I bring anything along to play... (can I play? will I get sacrificed if they aren't all painted yet). Should I bother since we'll likely lose them at the pub afterwards? Do I get to buy a "I was there" sticker? How long does it take to get to the centre of a tootsie pop?

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:50 am

Wait.. is he still short? How much can he drink!?!?!?!? :p I, too, have undergone genetic modification to allow me to survive in the desert as a child (with the strange side effect that I can drink thousands of liters of alcohol to good effect).
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:57 am

Yeah, I'm still relatively short you bastard! ;) That said, those secret modifications we were given at SAIS have come in handy. My size throws off people with the amount I drink :) . 7 Litres isn't beyond my ability to have and still be able to function. :hat

Of course, it all depends on environment.. I have also been known to be ambushed with 5 rapid pints at the Legion by a bunch of vets and ended up stumbling home at noon to have a nap.

-W.
-LcKedovan

Next

Return to Warmonger Club