COMING TO NEW YORK!

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Re: COMING TO NEW YORK!

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:01 am

7 liters of that water you call "Molsen" is one thing. 1.5 bottles of the gasoline we call "Cuervo" is a whole different animal.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:27 am

No I'm talking Ma of proper beer. I drink German beer remember ;) . Cuervo is crap, give me 100% agave azul Normas Oficial Mexicana or nothing man. In fact make sure it is a bottle of Cazadores Reposado :D

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:32 am

I've still got a half-bottle of cabo wabo in my fridge. But lately, it's been all rum for me. :)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:35 am

Hmmm is it a Reposado? Either way, any 100% Agave tequila made by Sammy Hagar is bound to be good for partying ;) . This trip is gonna hurt :D

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:38 am

Reposado!!! 100% blue agave!!! It'll be hard to run that tutorial while we're hammered. :x
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:53 am

Or easier!!! :
-LcKedovan

Postby Amazonwarlord » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:53 am

Will

I have a change in my work schedule and I can't come in on Thursday - Sorry I won't get to meet you but my Lizards are at the club under one of the tables in the back (in an double plattoon Army Transport case with my name on it). Here's what's back there:

Saurus Oldblood
1 Carnosaur

Saurus Scar-Veteran

Skink Priest x 2

Jungle Swarm x2

Saurus warriors x 16 Spears

Saurus warriors x ?? 24 - 30 I don't know HW/S

Skink Skirmishers x 13 Javelin & Shield

Skink Skirmishers x 10 blowpipes

Skink Skirmishers x10 Blowpipe

Chameleon Skinks

Saurus Cavalry x 8
Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std;

Terradon & Rider x 5

Terradon & Rider x5

Salamander x 3

1 Stegadon with a howdah from a mumak. Sticks on with blue tack normal Skinks as riders.
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby -LcKedovan » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:37 am

OH NO! That's a shame Leah.... well I am around until Sunday so who knows... otherwise I am sure I will meet you at some GT/Trip to NY/Whatever :) . Thanks again for the "Lizard loan" for Thursday, I owe you a beer/cocktail/shot of gasoline sometime!

-W.
-LcKedovan

Previous

Return to Warmonger Club