FANTASY TUTORIALS--ANYONE INTERESTED?

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Re: FANTASY TUTORIALS--ANYONE INTERESTED?

Postby elrodogg » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:45 am

If Pete's daemonic legion of nurgle (with his whopping 2 games of experience) beats Jeremy's wood elves (with much greater than 2 games of experience), then I be provided with all the humor necessary to get on with life for the next 6 months. :rollin
Fast, like kittens with jetpacks.
elrodogg

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:46 am

:lol
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:59 am

Hey Nidal,

Any chance of one of these being held during the Thurs. I am there? If so (and it was 2000pts or whatever) I could finish building my Tomb Kings and take part. I haven't played Fantasy with the new edition (and not for upwards of 10 years) so could be fun. Lemme know if that is pushing it for my visit ;)

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:02 am

Sure! We could do it. I've even got most of a tomb kings army assembled (and unpainted) so you wouldn't have to go through the pleasure of bringing your minis through airport security.

edit: Although I have to say that Tomb Kings are probably the WORST army for a beginner since they follow VERY few of the general game rules. No penalties or bonuses to shooting. Spells always go off with no option as to how many dice to use. Nobody can march. No leadership tests. "Fast cav" which can neither march nor flee.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Emperors Reckoning » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:28 am

I would be interested as well. I'm supposed to have a game with Steve this evening.

And Nidal, weren't you just lamenting that you're a crap teacher?;)
Emperors Reckoning

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:30 am

I have a habit for going against the grain ;) . Cool, we can figure out details but that would be fun. I have some old Lizards I could use instead... but not enough for a big points game... I could always bring them.. some are painted... but uhhhh suck ;)

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:31 am

Go back to the other thread... I just commented on that. I guess you'll all see tonight. 8o
VectorAWX3

Postby Ancow » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:48 am

Depending on circumstances, i might not be able to make it tonight, so someone feel free to take my place if im not there
Ancow

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:56 am

Will I have lizards you could use ... I can even bring in some of the blocks of troops I didn't use in my last configuration
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby -Lynxswift » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:35 am

Please keep posting up when these tutorials will happen. I'd be interested in observing and learning. I'd be most interested in a Saturday event.

I own the rules, but haven't read through them. I also have a bunch of High Elves and Orcs and Goblins primed up.

I'm mostly a 40k player :p .
-Lynxswift

PreviousNext

Return to Warmonger Club