I dislocated my toe cant come tonight

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Re: I dislocated my toe can't come tonight

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:50 am

Seems I broke the shaft of the longest bone raggedly and it was displaced making me think it was dislocated. It was sticking out at a 70 degree angle :eek . Ouch! I tried to put it back myself but couldn't. My friend in the ER had to use two hands and a small syringe as a fulcrum before that satisfying pop as it went back where it should be.

Vinnie, I had just been posting that I was coming, made several arrangements for games so I thought it polite to post that I could come after all. Since I had a 20 min drive to the ER another minute to do this didn't seem too much. Besides, I'd have missed out on all your funny posts. (considerably addicted :lol )

Thanks for the well wishes all! Be in next week.
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:54 am

Quote:
satisfying pop
You don't happen to have an mp3 of that 'pop', followed by the bloodcurdling scream which you can post, do you? :D
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:59 am

:lol

The sream came as she 'blocked" my toe with Lidocaine injected though the top of my foot at teh base of the toe. It wasn't too bad till she hit the nerve.

After the pop it was more like Ugh! I hate toe injuries, I hate orthopedic injuries, orhtopedic toe injuries ... Noooo!! And that's when I have to treat them! :lol I hate them more when they're on me!
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:04 am

Did they put you in a body cast? :|
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:29 am

head to tippy toe :lol

Ya know I wouldn't go on like this about a toe but 1) you asked and 2) I impressed even myself with how badly I broke it
Amazonwarlord

Postby -FarseerVinnie » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:32 am

glad to hear you're feeling better... Toe injuries do suck...
-FarseerVinnie

Postby -onimusha » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:42 am

Yeah... all's well that ends well... the worst is over...
-onimusha

Postby -LcKedovan » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:00 pm

EEEK. Leah, Hope you heal up soon! Sounds horrible.... how did you do it if you don't mind me asking? (or did I miss that in the thread.... still haven't had coffee yet this morning :) )

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby -Lord Conquest » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:31 pm

Yow...
Sorry to hear about the injury...
That's why I always kick with the ball of my foot...
It's amazing how much damage a tailbone can do to your toes if you kick the wrong way...
-Lord Conquest

Previous

Return to Warmonger Club