Car Wars, anyone?

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Re: Car Wars, anyone?

Postby VectorAWX3 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Recycling highways is definately worth looking into. Maybe just make several long road sections out of cardboard or something... maybe 2 feet long each. Just leave the grids off. (not that we can't then use the two foot sections to "measure" by eye. But still...

And as far as I can tell, micro machines are 1:150 scale, or "z" scale for trains. For arenas, terrain is just burned out cars and piles of debris. Maybe some cool car death traps and such. But there's enough fast destruction in this game to not worrant too much additional mayhem, at least to start.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Anger Worm » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:10 am

Count me in! I've got some cars to boot.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:03 am

Yoyoyo.. anyone down for tonight? Let me know the time when we're starting (assume I get there at 6).

My cars haven't come in yet, so if anyone has a few micro machines they want to bring in, do it!
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Previous

Return to Warmonger Club