WARCAMP POSTPONED

Forum for all notices and general items with regards to the Warcamp GT

Moderator: robk

Re: WARCAMP POSTPONED

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:49 am

Joe, fixed that for you. :fist:
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Jeramakus » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Righteous! :templars:
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby The Gunslinger » Tue May 04, 2010 2:00 am

Rob, any update on this? Any animal sacrifices or dancing in rain we can do to help?
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby Garrett » Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 pm

We're working on something, tentatively scheduled for November, out on Long Island. Rob's involved, but I'm not sure if he 100% intends on it replacing WarCamp, as it'll be a pretty conventional GT/quasi-GT-at-a-gaming-convention thing. You know how he loves camping out in the woods with a bunch of men.
Garrett

Postby Mortis » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 am

Hi All,

I was wondering if you guys might consider moving the GT to the Jerz.

I'm Nelson by the way, my club-the Cellar Dwellers, played at the last Fantasy Newcc, and had a blast with your club.

Some of the Cellar Dwellers, actually took our gaming addiction to another silly level and opened our our gaming store. It's big, and we have tons of space.
We're actually doing well (thank goodness)

Also, if you need more space we have relationships in the area to get larger venues. We're willing to share costs as well (if we have to rent a bigger space), and of course it would cost nothing to play at the store.

We're right off Route 80 West, and there's a train station 500 feet from the store. Train comes in from Penn Station.

Any how. we're looking to at the very least have some club vs. club Fantasy, 40K, Warmachine or FoW action. Your choice.

Sorry for the long rambling email. Nice meeting you all (i know some of you already from Complete Strategist, Newcc, and my many years of hanging out down at the 8th street GW store, and Neutral Grounds.)

Nelson martinez (Mortis)
Mortis

Postby Mortis » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 am

Hi All,

I was wondering if you guys might consider moving the GT to the Jerz.

I'm Nelson by the way, my club-the Cellar Dwellers, played at the last Fantasy Newcc, and had a blast with your club.

Some of the Cellar Dwellers, actually took our gaming addiction to another silly level and opened our our gaming store. It's big, and we have tons of space.
We're actually doing well (thank goodness)

Also, if you need more space we have relationships in the area to get larger venues. We're willing to share costs as well (if we have to rent a bigger space), and of course it would cost nothing to play at the store.

We're right off Route 80 West, and there's a train station 500 feet from the store. Train comes in from Penn Station.

Any how. we're looking to at the very least have some club vs. club Fantasy, 40K, Warmachine or FoW action. Your choice.

Sorry for the long rambling email. Nice meeting you all (i know some of you already from Complete Strategist, Newcc, and my many years of hanging out down at the 8th street GW store, and Neutral Grounds.)

Nelson martinez (Mortis)
Mortis

Postby Mortis » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 am

slow computer. sorry posted twice.
Mortis

Previous

Return to General Disscusion