Leagues and the Battle Journals

Moderators: Anger Worm, siridar

Re: Leagues and the Battle Journals

Postby gnarg » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't think so, but the number of points you get for a win scales with the size of the game, so you get a lot more points for winning a 50 point game than winning a 15 point game. If I remember correctly you get the same number of consolation points for losing no matter what size.
Jon
gnarg

Postby SteveinNYC » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Cool Mr Frosty wrote:Hi I have just taken the plunge in warmachine and I am really excited to be a part of league play as well as tournaments. I only have about 15 pts to play with so far but I am wondering if that is enought to begin playing in the league with. I have my budget set up so that il have 35 pts come tournament time but is there a minimum points value for games in regular league play?

Most people play 35 or 50 points, so you might have a hard time finding opponents. I would find a way to proxy 35 points.
SteveinNYC

Postby Trollicious » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:45 am

I'd be happy to play a few 15 point games, and I know there are a few people playing 25 point games lately. If there are any models you'd like to borrow on a Thursday during League play, I might be able to bring them along. Just let me know.
-Charlie
Trollicious

Postby siridar » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 pm

15 point games are eligible for League play. You just get less points for playing them. But, you can probably get more games in.
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.
siridar

Postby Cool Mr Frosty » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Ok well then it looks like I will be joining the league! Thanks for clearing that up guys. Im really looking forward to this.
Cool Mr Frosty

Previous

Return to Warmachine / Hordes