Staten Island gamers

Moderators: Anger Worm, siridar

Re: Staten Island gamers

Postby Trollicious » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am

I may be on Staten Island tomorrow. Don't know if I'd have time to play, but will you guys be at the store? It would be nice to check out the scene.
-Charlie
Trollicious

Postby JoeGuardsman » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

First time posting in this thread but I'm also an SI Warmachine player. I've been playing at home a bit with a small handful of friends, none of which are you I'm pretty sure which is cool because that means there are a good handful of people on the Island. I don't have a kid or anything but I'd still rather meet up on neutral ground before having anyone over. Now of course my schedule changes on Sunday so that I won't be able to get over to Comic Book Jones at all to check people out but hopefully I'll meet one of you at the Strat on a Thursday. I'll be going there every week from now on and I've joined the league.

I'm a smaller guy bald (including no eyebrows) and play Mercenaries. If my army is out it should be easy to pick me out. Hopefully we can pull together an SI group to keep the gaming commute down but the variety of opponents high.
Paul Rogers

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.
JoeGuardsman

Postby JoeGuardsman » Mon May 23, 2011 8:14 pm

I took Sunday the 5th off if anyone wants to play at Comic Book Jones. Hopefully someone'll be there.
JoeGuardsman

Postby Trollicious » Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

I'll try to swing by if I'm on Staten Island. It's a ways out though, so it's hard to know for sure.
Trollicious

Postby Trollicious » Fri May 27, 2011 8:39 am

Paul,

You mentioned something about Jim hanley's on Mondays. Let me know if this is ever happening. I work so near this and can probably get there by 3 in the afternoon for a game or two.

-Charlie
Trollicious

Postby JoeGuardsman » Sat May 28, 2011 9:42 am

Yeah, Charlie. There is never a Monday or Saturday when the guys aren't there and the last two Wednesdays I've been able to go there and I think they are letting it turn into a regular thing. So if you want to stick to the Weekdays since you'll be out here anyway I would stop in on Monday and/or Wednesdays. I have two friend's with figures who are always there both days. I'm going to be there Wednesdays and stop in on my break on Mondays and I've heard that the Comic Book Jones guys that I haven't met have been stopping in. I think there were two boards of Warmachine last Monday according to my friend.
JoeGuardsman

Postby Trollicious » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:35 am

Swinging by after work today just to check things out. I'll be able to meet up with you on Wednesday too. What time do you usually get there?
Trollicious

Postby JoeGuardsman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:07 am

I normally get in between 12 and 1 and set up while I wait for people to show. I know one of the guys who are just starting were supposed to have gotten their Circle stuff and he normally shows up at 1.
JoeGuardsman

Postby delnith » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi, i am one of the wed gamers w/ joeguardsmen, latly we have been playing @ both our houses after 9 when either my kids go to bed or he gets off of work.
delnith

Postby delnith » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 pm

delnith

Previous

Return to Warmachine / Hordes