wanting to learn malifaux.

Moderator: Guy In Suit

wanting to learn malifaux.

Postby raker1 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Hello everyone,
I was refered to these forums and your game club from the wyrd forums. I would like to know if there are any henchman or willing gamers who would be willing to go through a few games of malifaux with myself and some friends. We would, of course, come to you/the store, and I own 5 starter sets so We really are just looking for someone to help us take the training wheels off. We are based in westchester so if anyone lives up there, that would be even better. Thanks for the time.
raker1

Re: wanting to learn malifaux.

Postby WickerNipple » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Well I wouldn't be the one to ask but I'm sure we can find someone to help you get a handle on it ~ several of our folks would love some new opponents I'm sure.

When were you thinking about it? The next two weeks will be pretty full for our club, there's two major tournaments happening this weekend and the next so many people will be out of town.
WickerNipple

Postby Guy In Suit » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi,

I'm the local henchman-wannabe and myself or another one of us will gladly run some learner games for you.

Our club plays on Thursday nights.

I'll be out at Adepticon this Thursday, but some other Thursday could work. Just post up when you are free to come and people will chime in as too their availabilty.

Be sure you have the new rules manual released last month. It is the clearest and most concise way to learn the game. If you've given that a read and already have starter crews, then we should be able to get you playing in no time.
2014: 91/52
Guy In Suit

Postby mattbird » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:13 pm

I am generally around thursdays, happy to play any new players looking for an intro game.

Matt
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Postby raker1 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Awesome,
The couple week delay is perfect as that will allow me to get the cattle prod out and push the wifes back a bit. I will post again or pm you guys. Thanks a lot in advance and enjoy adepticon
raker1

Postby slann » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:12 am

If Thursdays tough I can run some games on a sat. if we plan it right .
Would you rather pew pew pew pew or chic chic BLAM !!! chic chic BLAM !!!!
slann

Postby Guy In Suit » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 am

Last I heard a couple of these guys plan to stop by on the 14th. If anyone else wants to get in on the demo-game action I will bring a few extra crews so more can join in.
2014: 91/52
Guy In Suit

Return to Malifaux