Ashburn VA Malifaux Achievement Day - 8/25/2012

Moderator: Guy In Suit

Ashburn VA Malifaux Achievement Day - 8/25/2012

Postby nix » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm

I realized I had not posted this here. For those who can make it down the Saturday after Gencon, the Plaque will be up for grabs.

Basics:
Event Intent: The intention of this event is to provide players with an opportunity to play as many games of Malifaux as possible within 1 day and win prizes for those games. This will also be part of the Dead Heat Malifaux Summer campaign, and the last chance to secure victory for your faction.
Event Location:
Huzzah Hobbies
44927 George Washington Blvd, Ste.135
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 466-0460
• Pre-Registration will be accepted via paypal and email to Nix@coda.net
• Pre-Registering for the event will gain the player a ticket for Pizza and a drink included in their registration.
Registration Fee: $10
Event Date: Saturday, August 25, 2012
Event Time: This event will run from 11am until 8pm. Prizes will be awarded through the day, with final prizes at 8pm.
Event Rules: This event is simple. Play games and earn achievements! A participant may earn 1 achievement per section per game. At the end of your game, take your score sheet to the Event organizer and have them mark off the achievements you earned. Games will count toward the Dead Heat Malifaux Campaign.
Appearance Standard: Painting is not required, but extra achievements will be available for playing with painted crews.
Proxy Rule: Proxies (substitute models) are not allowed under any circumstanced, nor can a player enter a tournament with a model that has not been released to the general public.

This thread on the Wyrd boards has the achievement pack as well. http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?32831-Ashburn-VA-8-25-2012-Malifaux-Achievement-Day-%28Dead-Heat%29
nix

Re: Ashburn VA Malifaux Achievement Day - 8/25/2012

Postby nix » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Reminder that this is coming up. I have a ton of prizes for the Prize box that I picked up at Gencon. Come down for a day of Malifaux games.

And yes, Miss Terious has made the prize box at least twice over.
nix

Return to Malifaux