Anybody down to demo/supply M2E for a friend tomorrow?

Moderator: Guy In Suit

Anybody down to demo/supply M2E for a friend tomorrow?

Postby kalkris » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey all,

I hope the lot of you who went to GenCon (did any of you go?) enjoyed yourselves.

I was hoping to ask a favor of anyone who might happen to have an M2E rulebook and 2 crews of models for demoing. If you are there tomorrow, would you mind supplying said crews for a demo for a friend of mine at CS? I would do it myself but all of my supplies (except my personal terrain pieces, which are soon to follow) are upstate in preparation for the Fall 2013 semester at New Paltz, so thats a no-go.

If at all possible, while my friend has no explicit preference, he did take a shine to the Viktorias based on box art I'd showed him, so if he got to use that box, I think he would appreciate the demo even more. However, it's no biggie if there's a different/better option you have in mind. :)

PleasepleasepleasePLEASE get back to me so I can confirm with my friend. I also haven't seen him in a while (and he doesn't go to New Paltz so we won't be doing this there), and this being possible would facilitate us meeting up with more ease.

Thank you in advance, whoever takes us up!

~Josh
kalkris

Re: Anybody down to demo/supply M2E for a friend tomorrow?

Postby mattbird » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm

heya, I have the rules printed out and 2 extra crews with cards, no prob. be there around 6:30
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Postby kalkris » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Thank you so much!
kalkris

Postby mattbird » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 pm

;)

I'll have Pandora, Lady J, Jacob Lynch, and Lucius.
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Return to Malifaux