Random Models and Eldar/DE Armies For Sale

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

Random Models and Eldar/DE Armies For Sale

Postby BuffaloChicken » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:49 pm

3. The sale of painted models/armies is perfectly fine. i.e. no "I bought all this stuff for a complete Chaos Schwing army, never touched it and now want to dump it as a lot" types of posts.

Seeing this, I figured I'd try to see if there's any interest in my Eldar army or my brother's Dark Eldar army.

I'm looking to sell my Eldar army to a Warmonger to avoid ebaying and packing and shipping the whole thing (3,000+ points). I also have a Dark Eldar army and some random painted models (like a Giant of Slaanesh and a Slann Mage Priest) for sale.

Here's some of the Eldar. I wanted a fun, converted, colorful and personalized army to offset my horde of green Tyranids. I'm very happy with it but afraid I don't have the space to store it anymore.

My image host is giving me problems, I'll be back with more photos soon. Let me know if you want to see an army list or make an offer!

EDIT: Here's an old outdated shot of some of the Dark Eldar.

Last edited by BuffaloChicken on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
BuffaloChicken

Re: Painted Eldar +Dark Eldar Armies for sale

Postby The Gunslinger » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:06 pm

That's an awesome Eldar army, but it doesn't fit my Iyanden. Sorry. Good luck dude!
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Re: Random Models and Eldar/DE Armies For Sale

Postby BuffaloChicken » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks for the compliment. The Eldar army's been a real labor of love and I hate the idea of selling it, but realistically I'm not home enough to play more than one or two armies and the space saved by selling it could be used to store terrain and other hobby things.

Here's the Slann. I won it as a prize at a GW store years ago and really like how it turned out, though I don't play Fantasy and have no use for it. Any offers?

I bought this Giant when the kit was first released to enter it in a contest. I was away for the actual contest and wasn't able to enter, but after I returned I was told by several GW staff that I definitely would have won had I been around. Kind of a bummer. Here's the original paintjob:

I got bored at one point and decided to repaint it at a slightly higher standard. The pink was a (failed) experiment and someday I hope to try a different color instead. Here's how the model looks now:

I can sell it as-is or finish painting it.
BuffaloChicken

Re: Random Models and Eldar/DE Armies For Sale

Postby BuffaloChicken » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:29 am

Here's another model for sale - a converted Tyrannofex.

BuffaloChicken

Return to The Bitz Box