My Thousand Squats for sale

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

My Thousand Squats for sale

Postby mattbird » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Hi all, I have finally gotten around to putting the Thousand Squats up on the 'bay. I know I said I'd never do it, but the sad truth is I just don't play 40K anymore.

link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190190339046&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

Here are additional pics of the finished Rhino / Predator / Land Raider that did not fit within the picture limit of the auction. There are 2 levels to place troops in the back of the vehicle. You can swap weapons in and out of the eye sockets, depending on what you'd like to field it as.

jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Re: My Thousand Squats for sale

Postby Amazonwarlord » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:03 am

sweet ! GL Matt ! If I have the money I'd buy it but the sad truth is I just haven't been playing ANYTHING anymore lately !
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby The Gunslinger » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:57 am

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190190339046&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

There's a hyperlink button above the space you type. It's a crappy pic of a 3 linked chain. It's to the right of the bullet function button, and a few spots to the left of the smiley.
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby Jeramakus » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:27 am

The auction ended a week ago, dude...
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Return to The Bitz Box