Standards and Practices

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

Standards and Practices

Postby Bauhaus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:30 am

I guess you should change the standard and practices item 2 then.

2. Sale transactions of the "You buy me X from the Strat and I'll give you my Y" variety are fine.

Because it's not fine. Edit: I guess it is fine. My request for trade or store purchase was okay.
Blood for the Blood God!
Bauhaus

Re: Standards and Practices

Postby Jeramakus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:00 pm

I'm not moderator here any longer and can't really change it but, what do you mean, Dave?
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby The Gunslinger » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:46 am

Actually I'm under the impression that that practice is acceptable, although I would still recommend to keep it low key. After all, it's generating sales at CS. It's a win/win, whereas if we only dumped our stuff on eBay, it would be a win for CS and loss for a fellow club member.

:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby Jeramakus » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Lou, look at Jim's sticky at the top of the forum. Apparently there was some things missed in a few threads...
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby warmongerclub » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:31 am

That is ok dave. If I deleted one of those in my frenzy, go ahead and repost it. Sorry.
warmongerclub

Postby Bauhaus » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:41 am

After trying the doombull last night I'm not so convinced it's the way I want to go... so I bought the special character/beastlord on chariot instead. I think I want to ambush. I think I'm going to replace my cents with furies too.
Blood for the Blood God!
Bauhaus

Return to The Bitz Box