Last minute bitz needed for Colonial.

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

Last minute bitz needed for Colonial.

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:45 am

Alright folks... time is almost up. Many thanks to Ronen coming through with the wings!!! Combined with the stolen cold-one, I've got a pimp-ass eagle.

Now... as far as what else is needed...

Does anyone have (for this Thursday) a "good-guy" flag of some type? I'm thinking an Empire or Bretonnian flag. Plastic, large enough to take a nice little painting in style.

That's all I need. Anyone else looking for emergency bitz?
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Re: Last minute bitz needed for Colonial.

Postby Arash » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:02 am

I have an extra High Elf Archer Flag. That work?
واعظان کاین جلوه محراب و منبر میکنند چون بخلوت میروند، آن کار دیگر میکنند

حافظ
Arash

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:50 am

Nah.. I've got those. Thanks. The archer ones I'm using in my units, and the spearman ones suck. For the TFG symbol, it works best on a bret or empire flag.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby jer732 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 pm

I have a big ole' Empire infantry flag...but I won't be in this Thursday. I am leaving for London tomorrow. If you are really desperate you can get it from me tonight. I may be around the Village around 8 or 9pm, which is closer to you than UES.
jer732

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Ugh! Thanks for the offer, but getting my ass to the village around 8 or 9 is going to kill any painting time I have for tonight. You should take the R train to Bay Ridge and drop it off. But seriously, if I can't get one from someone, I'll just buy a small box set or something. Always useful for the bitz.
VectorAWX3

Postby mauleed » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:03 am

The bret one is perfect for TFG.

I did the pegasus on all my stank army banners, and it looks pretty sweet. Sort of in the style of the warmonger uruks you did.

Personally I did the Johnson's wrenchdong flag, the black warmonger 'W' (because some jerkoff never got me a pic of Jim's head), and a patchwork flag with 'CCG' on it (because they are too lame to have a single color).
mauleed

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:28 am

Yeah. I wanted the "good guy" flag for you guys. I have a long, thin chaos warrior infantry banner perfect for the JJ's. And I have a beastman banner I can put anything on. It's basically an upside down triangle. I was going to put dice dogs, cause they have a cool symbol. But it's not very fantasy. Lost Legion would be good... it's simple... but maybe a bit too simple. (it's basically a compass rose) CCG would be great... but is their symbol anything other than the letters? That's lame. Again, not very fantasy. At this point, I'm thinking Lost Legion get it. Unless there's some other club out there I can smear.

By the way, I looked all over last night, and my shirt with the Jim's head is gone. It must have gotten mixed up with someone else's at the end of some gt day, because I had an extra one which read "warmongerclub.com" on the shirt-pocket area. Lame!!! Gone forever.
VectorAWX3

Postby The Gunslinger » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:52 am

Nidal, I should have something this Thursday. Is that too late?
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 am

Nope! That's PERFECT! Thanks!
VectorAWX3

Return to The Bitz Box