1 Melta Gun needed/SM sized lightning claws

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

1 Melta Gun needed/SM sized lightning claws

Postby Ancow » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:55 pm

Either Chaos or Space Marine will do. I just need 1 melta gun since there's only one of the friggen things on the new chaos sprue and apparently NONE in the old chaos sprues.

Also could use a pair of regular SM sized lightning claws (not terminator) as the termie-sized ons makes my raptor champion look positively unaerodynamic.
Ancow

Re: 1 Melta Gun needed/SM sized lightning claws

Postby The Gunslinger » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:42 am

As per last night, I think the marine commander comes with a pair of LCs. I'll try to check tonight & bring them tomorrow.
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby Jeramakus » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:15 am

The Gunslinger wrote:
As per last night, I think the marine commander comes with a pair of LCs. I'll try to check tonight & bring them tomorrow.

The plastic Marine Commander comes with just one LC...
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby Amazonwarlord » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:46 am

Hey George .. did you ever get your Melta gun??

My stuff is all in storage but I can rummage and see if I can find one for you. I even have the metal chaos ones they used to sell back aways.

I also still have those Tao you won in the summer.
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby The Gunslinger » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:21 pm

Yes, Joe is right. George, I recommend either keep the ones you have, as I personally think they look great. Not too big where they look goofy, but hey, if you don't like them, then that's that. Or try using termie LCs chopped off at the elbows. I know you said that you didn't want to use them as they're probably too big, but I don't think they're any bigger that power armor LC's, at least from the elbow down. I have some if you'd like to check.
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Return to The Bitz Box