New High Elf Bits

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

New High Elf Bits

Postby OtherGary » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:01 pm

If any Warmongers are building a new High Elf army and have unused weapons leftovers from any of the new plastic kits (Dragon, Noble, Chariot), I'd like to trade with you for them.

Also, does anyone want to swap their Tiranoc chariot's plastic horses for my Chrace lions? Let me know too.

Also interested in HE bits too. Just leftovers, whole models I'll get from the Strat.

You can actually cobble together plastic versions of the existing metal models for most of the Special Choices by just adding these bits to a regular HE spearman. Of course, you need a buttload of these bits to actually do any unit of anything, but that's what this Forum is for.

-Gary

OtherGary

Re: New High Elf Bits

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:05 pm

Gary, a total YES on the horses for lions swap! :D

How many are we talking? I have extra horses ready to go
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby OtherGary » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:06 pm

Nidal, I have 4 extra lions to give up. I'll bring them in for you next Thursday.
OtherGary

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:07 pm

Quote:
You can actually cobble together plastic versions of the existing metal models for most of the Special Choices by just adding these bits to a regular HE spearman.
Totally my plan. Silver-helm torsos on spearman legs along with some type of cape and the slaanesh champion head will be my swordmasters. They'll cost more, of course, but they'll be almost all plastic and very cool looking. :)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:08 pm

4 lions is perfect! I'll bring your horses down next week. Do you still need more marine backpacks, by the way
VectorAWX3

Postby OtherGary » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Yes, on the backpacks, probably need another 30 or so.
OtherGary

Postby slann » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:30 pm

I needed 3 more swordmasters to finishout my units and thats what I did .The silver helm torso and spearmen legs work out awsome , I used spearmen heads though and puttied a topknot to match the rest . hardest part was finding swords that matched .

speaking off , gary want to trade the large sword in the noble box for another weapon . I could use the axe too for my white lion dragon prince conversions .
Would you rather pew pew pew pew or chic chic BLAM !!! chic chic BLAM !!!!
slann

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 pm

I'll see how many I can find. Don't know about 30.. but I should have a bunch
VectorAWX3

Postby OtherGary » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:12 am

James, I can give up the axe and sword if you have halberds and lances (if you're not using the latter.)
OtherGary

Postby slann » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:10 am

the halbard is cool I used the lance already but I do have the metal one from the SC on dragon ,I also have plastic silver helm lances .
Would you rather pew pew pew pew or chic chic BLAM !!! chic chic BLAM !!!!
slann

Next

Return to The Bitz Box