Flat Brick Walls

Painting and converting tips, show off your models, get advice!

Flat Brick Walls

Postby Pariah » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 am

Does anyone know if there are any companies that make flat sheets that look like brick walls? I'm making some towers and I have some brick walls, but need more brick walls to match them. Thanks.
Pariah

Re: Flat Brick Walls

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:12 am

Yeah... they sell them at Pearl, top floor in the corner (architectural model section). Good stuff, but not super-cheap. For a couple of towers, it won't run you too much. If you're building a huge mega-castle, you're boned.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby WickerNipple » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 am

Plastruct has everything like that.

http://www.plastruct.com/Pages/OnlineProductDetail.lasso?-op=%27eq%27&CCode=PS-91 is one option in HO scale.

Go to their search engine and type in brick, you'll get several more options depending on scale, sheet size, etc, but their system doesn't let me link search results.

- Pearl does sell Plastruct as Nidal says, but they keep a tiny fraction of their catalog in stock. It'll be hit or miss whether they'll have what you're looking for.

I wouldn't really call it expensive. The one I linked is $5 for 12"x7". I've always thought their stuff was pretty cheap all things considered.

- edit: changed link, first one I gave you was a poor scale choice. That's the one you probably want.
WickerNipple

Postby Pariah » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 am

Wow that info helps a lot. Thanks guys.
Pariah

Postby WickerNipple » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:18 am

Bump for scale change. You don't want the one I originally linked.
WickerNipple

Return to Modeling and Painting