DE/CoP alternatives needs

Painting and converting tips, show off your models, get advice!

Re: DE/CoP alternatives needs

Postby WickerNipple » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:23 pm

Yeah, that could work. I just don't care for the models.

Why the need for GW minis, anyway? Are you dedicated to GW's failing tourney scene?
WickerNipple

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:27 pm

Well, I'm almost guaranteed a huge GW tourney within driving distance at least once a year. You can't say that about the indy scene.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby WickerNipple » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:29 pm

mmmmm. 3k in the Battle Bunker!! yay of yays
WickerNipple

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:31 pm

Well, if that happens, it'll be 3K of the most heinous orc army anyone's ever seen. ;)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby WickerNipple » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:34 pm

That's essentially what I was saying. If you already have a couple of fully GW legal armies that you can bring to GW events, you might as well build further armies that include superior models from other lines.

Unless you really like the Cultists, then go for it.
WickerNipple

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:37 pm

I dig most GW models. Except for their whole O&G line, and I solved that problem. :)

Now... to get working on my Vespid army... :x
VectorAWX3

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:50 pm

If you do use the FW keeper use converted Daemonnettes.

Why not use them anyway. You could give them different hand weapons (on the hands that are not part of thier bodies) and different heads. You could either use only the 2 tittie ones for devoted or fill the extra tits off.

You could use Dark Eldar female warriors. Not scantily clad but you can take a close look and I think you'll see alot can be done with how you paint them. You've got the tit thing down now just add nipples. Use some daemonette arm bits, Dark elf sword arms. Just a thought
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Previous

Return to Modeling and Painting