need some help.

Painting and converting tips, show off your models, get advice!

Re: need some help.

Postby -dijinn » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:36 am

Didn't I tell you before? I bring my own solid wood painting table too Nidal... an area about 10'x5' should be enough for it to fit. :hat

I wouldn't mind chipping in some money if we do this regularly enough. Let's get 2 or 3 of these under out belts first and then see if the turnout is enough to warrant chipping in for a table.

- J.
-dijinn

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:38 am

Alright.. sounds good. Of course, I had alterior motives. I would keep the table at my place as my personal gaming table. ;) hahahaha.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby slann » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:19 am

heh ,i do have a folding table for this saturday if needed.and yes it is mostly used to game and yes when family comes to visit i tell them its buried in the back of the closet just eat off your lap.
Would you rather pew pew pew pew or chic chic BLAM !!! chic chic BLAM !!!!
slann

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:36 am

Excellent! I have a couple of smaller tables which are usable. But we'll need one decent sized table to accomodate the 10 or so people who will show up.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby warmongerclub » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:05 pm

This sounds great, wish I culd make it. Maybe next time. Has to be in Brooklyn though? ;)

Another thing I was discussing with Matt was meeting down at CS one day a week during lunch and getting some painting done. Once you figure in getting there and back, set up/ breakdown you'd probably have about 45 minutes to paint, which is more than I get in one sitting at home most sessions!

Anyone else interested in doing this on a regular basis? Seems like the only way I am going to get an army painted these days.

Jim
warmongerclub

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:49 pm

Unfortunately, CS is just too far for me to make a lunchtime run. :(
VectorAWX3

Postby -dijinn » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:46 pm

Hey Nidal,

Let me know if you want me to bring anything for us to snack on. I can grab some stuff at Costco since it's literally on the way down to your place. I don't want you being the only person having to grab snacks and drinks and paying for it all.

Just let me know what you'd like me to bring along. By the way, for those of us who don't have it... mind e-mailing everyone your address and then directions?

- J.
-dijinn

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:49 pm

I'll post in the chamber. Anyone coming who doesn't have access to the chamber?
VectorAWX3

Previous

Return to Modeling and Painting