need some help.

Painting and converting tips, show off your models, get advice!

Re: need some help.

Postby slann » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:59 am

just let me know if its on this weekend or not , or do we want to wait to open up with a larger crew.

and can i bring anything chips , beer , ext.
Would you rather pew pew pew pew or chic chic BLAM !!! chic chic BLAM !!!!
slann

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:30 pm

Next weekend.. and no chips and beer. Gotta keep the place clean. :p It's not a party, it's a painting event. ;)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:27 pm

That's it then, I'm out! I can't paint without beer or some other beverage of fermented/distilled descent! ;)

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:18 pm

Yeah, but you're a diagnosed alcoholic. :p When are you coming over, man? I'll have a vodka i-v drip ready to go.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -LcKedovan » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:32 pm

Well... I was actually considering the long weekend coming up here in Early Sept. but unfortunately my Grandmother passed away and that is the weekend of the memorial. As mentioned, I have a car now, plus air miles (I think) so imminently :D . Definately want to get there before end of year now that you have your own place, and I have or can "arrange" transport! When is good/bad for you? I know Raul from HQ is coming up from NY next month for one of the tourneys here...

-W.
-LcKedovan

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:37 pm

September 8th, October 1st & 15th are currently booked.

Other than that, I'm free at this point. Things might come up, but if you can give me a solid date, I can make sure it stays open. Plus, I've got plenty of vacation days left to use up. So let me know what works for you. Paulash Mohsen and Kyle Schurle are in Manhatten as well, as far as I know (though I haven't hung out with them except once for a small reunion with Yach about 2 years ago).
VectorAWX3

Postby The Gunslinger » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:20 am

I'd be up for this too, at least until my Sat group starts playing D&D again, but even so, we play every other Sat.

So what is it now? Sat, Sept. 3rd?

We should start another thread for this
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:36 am

Lou, it's tentatively scheduled for this Saturday, the 27th. I'll say between 11 and 4. Nothing firm, yet. I'll need a couple of days to dort things out and figure out how many people I can accomodate.
VectorAWX3

Postby -dijinn » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:25 am

11 to 4?!?!?!? What the heck? I was thinking along the lines of 8AM-11PM!!! 5 hours gives me enough time to basecoat and that's about it! :p

11 to 4 works for me, I'll have to figure out how to carry all my painting supplies over there now... hmmmmm....

- J.
-dijinn

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:49 am

Well, what you need are the paints you plan on using, a pallette, your favorite brushes, and the minis. That's about it. I'll have everything else (tablecloth, plastic cups with water, etc.). The only problem I'm having is tracking down enough portable light sources!

Jin, 4 p.m. is when we all leave to go get bombed at the strip-bar. :D

Schedule is still felxible. Do you really want to start earlier? It's fine with me.
VectorAWX3

PreviousNext

Return to Modeling and Painting