How to model a stikbomb chucka? The story of orky tank-shokn

Painting and converting tips, show off your models, get advice!

How to model a stikbomb chucka? The story of orky tank-shokn

Postby The Gunslinger » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:35 am

What is a stikbomb chucka?

Is it a vehicle mounted weapon that launches stikbombs when kunnin' dictates a necessary tank-shokn'?

Is it the ork driva that grabs a stikbomb from the slugga compartment and bushwhacks a wide-eyed infantry unit like he does a deer caught in head lights?

Or is it the psychotic grot, (who doubles as the grot rigger) hangin on to save his sorry mug from paying Gork an early visit, that chucks the stikbomb at people about to be rammed by his vehicle. Mork only knows that if he doesn't, the vehicle might fall apart on impact.

I'm thinking about slappin a stikbomb onto the ork driver's hand, & put a few in a holster next to him. Also, one vehicle will have a grot hanging on with a stikbomb in his hand, and a few strapped to his back. I've got a bunch of loose metal stikbombs from the stormboyz box.

Has anyone grot any bright ideas for modeling stikbomb chuckas
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Re: How to model a stikbomb chucka? The story of orky tank-shokn

Postby -thx10050 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:36 am

I like the drive-by stikk-bomb-to-your-head pose, personally. :) Maybe have a grot leaning out, practically falling out of the truck, just so he can smack a stikk bomb in someone's face as if it was a club.
-thx10050

Return to Modeling and Painting