Army Case Recommendation

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: Army Case Recommendation

Postby Guy In Suit » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 am

Those WM bags are ace. If you don't want to buy it, I will! :mrgreen:
2014: 91/52
Guy In Suit

Postby ampao » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks for the recommendations!

Sorry Andrew, I got dibs on Leahs Monger bag. :D
ampao

Postby genghis ken » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:45 pm

The bag quality from the Bolter and Chainsword is top notch. Joe is right on. I wasn't able to get in on the Warmonger bag in time. A year later the boys at the B@C worked up some names for an order and I jumped in. IF its possible that the 'mongers can get enough together for and order its a wise and solid investment. I think the B@C might have recently attempted an order. They had some people from the WAAAAGh working to have members try and order as well.
genghis ken

Postby Amazonwarlord » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Paolo wins ! Weaksauce gets beaten out of a great deal :( And I got email from another interested party. May Joe should look into another order.
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby Jeramakus » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

There will most likely not be another order until later this year. I'll hear about it via the B&C and let you all know, though.
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Previous

Return to Off Topic