I think I'm in love...

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: I think I'm in love...

Postby Amazonwarlord » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

LOL @ myself !!! It's funny casue I was thinking about a stripper pole when I was typing about a forum poll.
That's funny ! The mind is a funny thing.
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby Garrett » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:12 am

allanmcnab wrote:It says content unavailable. : (

Bugger, you might need a FB account. I have her fiance friended but not her, so that shouldn't be it. I'll keep my eye out for another pic.
Garrett

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 am

Garrett wrote:
allanmcnab wrote:It says content unavailable. : (

Bugger, you might need a FB account. I have her fiance friended but not her, so that shouldn't be it. I'll keep my eye out for another pic.

OK.... that goes back to my standing argument of what a fucking creepy place this planet has become. You "friend" some dude and then post links to pics of his wife for your hornbag toy-soldier playing grownup friends. Creepy....
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby allanmcnab » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:12 pm

friend of friend is a standard facebook setting for people to view pictures. that way if I post a picture of you, your friends can see it, but their friends cannot.

Nidal,talk about the world becoming a creepier place from a man who dressed as a giant baby at Halloween is perhaps a wee bit ironic :lol:

And just to point out, this woman did dress up as a dark elf in public, so it's not like she doesn't wish to be seen.
"I like Weakland because he cries when I fuck him" Pete, at the conflict.
allanmcnab

Postby subversive » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Um... can someone DOWNLOAD THE FRIGGIN' PICTURE and post it somewhere the rest of us can see? Right click, folks.
subversive

Postby WickerNipple » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:27 pm

No.
WickerNipple

Postby Fool » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

subversive wrote:Um... can someone DOWNLOAD THE FRIGGIN' PICTURE and post it somewhere the rest of us can see? Right click, folks.

You know stuff like this is why more women get really upset when you ask them to dress up as fantasy characters

Stop creepin.
http://www.dogbark.com
Shamelessly promoting the company I work for, host your website with us.
Fool

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Garrett, you remember the year Loreena dressed up as Chiana from Farscape? That was awesome.
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby jchrisobrien » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:46 am

Wait a minute, are people really getting their undies in a twist becuase people want to see a picture of some Dark Elf cosplay girl? Because they think it's creepy? Did you guys all become Puritans while I wasn't looking?

Just Google "dark elf cosplay". You're welcome.
"Play the game!" --KevinC
jchrisobrien

Postby Garrett » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Actually, Kassandra keeps all her stuff public because she gets modeling contracts, it's an error by facebook. Sorry Nidal, I know you were all hopped up on your righteous rage.
Garrett

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic