Watch out for that Grolar Bear!

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: Watch out for that Grolar Bear!

Postby VectorAWX3 » Thu May 27, 2010 8:38 am

I'm a determinist, therefore I may as well laugh at everything since I don't think there's anything anyone can do to change outcomes. The world is a giant pre-scripted movie and I'm just here to enjoy the film. (and no, I'm not kidding... I actually believe this due to my own twisted views of science and chaos)

That said, I agree that destruction of habitat is a terrible thing. Look at the gulf. If we had more drilling on land (where the polar bears live) we'd have much easier disasters to deal with. And if we went to nuke power, like they have in friggin FRANCE of all backwards places, we wouldn't need to drill so much at all. And I'm 100% against ALL drilling, until you remind me that we can't build nukes for whatever ass-backwards environmental/NIMBY/spineless politician reason. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Meh... what can do you. To paraphrase Tommy Lee Jones from Men In Black: "A person is smart. People are dumb."
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Bauhaus » Thu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Saying you
Blood for the Blood God!
Bauhaus

Postby Emperors Reckoning » Thu May 27, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm not very confident about nucelar energy, either. However, nuclear energy has real promise.
Emperors Reckoning

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu May 27, 2010 8:00 pm

If we had more drilling on land (where the polar bears live) we'd have much easier disasters to deal with.

I agree.

Drilling on land is much easier to deal with than in the ocean (or Gulf).
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Previous

Return to Off Topic