Ed Maule, liberal agenda and Battlestar Galactica

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: Ed Maule, liberal agenda and Battlestar Galactica

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:09 am

7, there are 5 more and no one knows who they are .... (If I recall right ... not even the cylons).

And one more thing lou ... the point of view on the show IS liberal ... that's what most liberals are like .. for country, for honor, supportive of their military. It is not owned by republicans as Ed would have you believe
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby The Gunslinger » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:36 am

Well, Leah, since you asked so kindly... I'll acquiesce.

Like I said, my intense scrutiny, and cause of sleep deprivation, is focused on the mysterious and ellusive status of Baltar's humanity, or lack thereof. ;) And whether Starbuck likes sugar in her coffee, or not. And why she slept with Adama Jr, said she loved him, then took off next morning and married the boyfriend she cheated on.

I hope all this, and more will be explained after I buy Seasons 1 & 2. :D
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:45 am

Ah ... thank you Lou !! :D
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby The Gunslinger » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:29 am

Hey, what's the deal with 12 models of cylons? Has there been any explanation of the differences between each model? I assume the old chrome models count as one of the models, but they wouldn't apply as one of the models associated with a "human" looking cylon, right
The Gunslinger

Postby Amazonwarlord » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:31 am

Right .. there are apparently 12 "skin jobs"
Amazonwarlord

Postby The Gunslinger » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:55 am

I'm going to take a stab in the dark and speculate that Baltar is one of the secret 5 models, as well as the one that always appears as his supposed imagination.

I know that cylons can use certain rooms in their ships to project a reality of their choosing to be in, but Baltar has imagined her before and after finding out about the rooms.

After seeing the season finale, I can't wait to find out what happens next with him and Lucy Lawless at the temple
The Gunslinger

Postby -HiredgoonThug » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:37 am

I just love this show so much. I think I missed it one Friday and had to spend a week trying to download it because I missed the replay.

They need to show the new episodes the next Thursday night or something
-HiredgoonThug

Postby mauleed » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:37 pm

I'm just glad to know that in the deep, dark vacuum of space, ruled by cold, calculating machines, they still have threeways.
mauleed

Postby Amazonwarlord » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:22 am

LOL !!!! Aw Ed, you romantic
Amazonwarlord

Postby Amazonwarlord » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:26 am

Oh Lou ... the one in his imagination is Six and is one of the already known models .. perhaps I misunderstand what you mean.

I personally hope he (Baltar) is NOT a cylon. His character is much more complex, tragic and conflicted as a human. I sometimes actually feel badly for him... just as I did with Ellen
Amazonwarlord

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic