For the love of God...

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

For the love of God...

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:08 pm

Alright--and I'm going to say this once--if you feel you sufficiently stink enough that you need to positively bathe in a barrel of Jean-Paul Gautier cologne in the morning, DON'T get on a bus full of innocent people. We're just trying to get to work, and don't need our sinuses stripped of all their flesh. Thank you, and have a great day. :x :x :x :x :x
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Re: For the love of God...

Postby The Gunslinger » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:43 am

Sounds like your morning didn't start off very well. :)
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Re: For the love of God...

Postby Jeramakus » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:43 pm

Ride my train, Nidal. I tend to wear the subtle, yet oh so alluring, Burt's Bees Bay Rum, which is actually not very Bay Rummy. I perfer another brand whose name scapes me at the moment... :D
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Return to Off Topic