The Magic Cone (OT posting lesson for young Arash)

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: The Magic Cone (OT posting lesson for young Arash)

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:16 pm

Black Prince: if you ever get the opportunity, ask women about sitting on toilet seats.

Almost without exception, they don't and won't in a public restroom. Meaning that they all have a favored 'squat' position instead.

-----

Come to think of it, they may be marketing in the wrong country. Something like this might sell like gangbusters in Asia
-The Fabulous Orcboy

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:03 pm

There has been something like this around for at least 30 years called the Lady J. Plastic though and used by women backpackers especially good for winter use so ones nethers don't get cold. Rinse it off, plastic bag and you're good to go.

By the way .. many women do sit but have a cleaning routine prior .. or papering, or both.

And that animation was hilarious
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby -the black prince » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:47 pm

oh no! I must be getting out of touch!

Well, it'll save on the queues outside lady's toilets, which has to be a good thing. Women's toilets seem to be one of those places i seem to end up waiting outside: mum, wife, daughter etc. There should be a website dedicated to what to do while standing and kicking your heels.

:)
-the black prince

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:12 pm

Or perhaps the idiots that design large public spaces should just increase the damn women:men stall ratio by a lot !! Seem that they just don't learn or don't care
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:01 am

Quote:
By the way .. many women do sit but have a cleaning routine prior .. or papering, or both.
Heh. Proving once again that the plural of "anecdote" is not always "data" :p
-The Fabulous Orcboy

Postby mannahnin » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:59 am

Women can also teach themselves to pee standing up.

www.ampnet.co.uk/femorabi...nding.html