First Off Topic post

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

First Off Topic post

Postby Arash » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:23 pm

واعظان کاین جلوه محراب و منبر میکنند چون بخلوت میروند، آن کار دیگر میکنند

حافظ
Arash

Re: First Off Topic post

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:26 pm

Nice try kid, but some things you have to keep in mind:

First off, a blurb, though not entirely necessary, would be nice. We'd like to hear YOUR opinion on the matter, unless the matter is too horrid to describe in words (see post with woman sticking lollipop in naked dude's hairy ass).

Second of all, nobody cares about this. None of us will be using this pill, I assure you. Coat hangers are my personally preferred mathod of birth control.

Third, always include a pic of your beard.

That's all I have to say on the subject.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -Papa Gino » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:33 pm

Yes, Nidal, do speak for all of us. For Thou Art Omniscient.

I would have thought that at least you would have figured out the real implication of this product - the dry orgasm, and the potential to perhaps "recuperate" quicker than normal (certainly a matter that needs careful investigation). On the other hand, there is something to be said for the soft bigotry of low expectations.

To The Bearded One Who Has Sought To Enlighten Us - carry on.
-Papa Gino

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:38 pm

Thanks Gene. I will. :)

Dude... a dry orgasm is about as useful as a dry heave. Half the fun is seeing her face covered in the sticky, then having her girlfriend lick it off, then watching the two of them snowball it back and forth for a while while I recover.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby savaughn » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:26 am

My Nidal for 2008 campaign continues to write itself...
savaughn

Postby Arash » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:13 am

But I shaved again. I cant post of a picture of a beard I don't have.
واعظان کاین جلوه محراب و منبر میکنند چون بخلوت میروند، آن کار دیگر میکنند

حافظ
Arash

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:30 am

An effective male contraceptive is well overdue.

The hormonal 'male pill' has been held up for over a decade because of ridiculously high standards for side effects (= none). If every drug was held to such high standards, there'd never be any produced, ever.

Suspensories and external heat take *months* to begin effectiveness, and requires a very strict regimen to remain effective. Vasectomies are dangerous and pretty much irreversible.

RISUG aren't legal yet outside India, and are a one-shot that lasts up to 10 years. Easy to start, hard to get off of.

A one-shot like a pill would be a great product, and practically market itself...just call it the 'condom pill' or some such :)
-The Fabulous Orcboy

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:45 am

Sadly, I can see this pill helping raise the count of new AIDS cases. :( Rubbers are perfectly effective. Use em. Women's pills have many beneficial side effects, from regulating periods to reducing acne. Nothing wrong with them for people who have enough trust in the cleanliness of their partner that they forego the raincoat.

...and then there's the dry-heave thing. :|
VectorAWX3

Postby savaughn » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:46 pm

Actually, outside of the open sore thing, wouldn't this actually reduce the risk of AIDs because of the lack of fluid transmission? Probably not as effective as a condom, but it certainly does seem to address one of the major risk factors...
savaughn

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:59 pm

I don't think all fluid is stopped actually. You still ahve the fluid contributions from the prostate and other glands in the penis so Nidals worst fears are null.

Quote:
Dude... a dry orgasm is about as useful as a dry heave. Half the fun is seeing her face covered in the sticky, then having her girlfriend lick it off, then watching the two of them snowball it back and forth for a while while I recover.

Sorry but that is absolutely disgusting. I would vomit on you while you recover. Why are guys so facinated with their cum?? It's the closest you can get to actually bringing a life into the world? (Mel Brooks said he had womb envy - I thought that was interesting). Really, my extremely limited experience with it leaves me wondering what the magic is?
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Return to Off Topic