Why? Oh God, why?

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Why? Oh God, why?

Postby -John Bianchi » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:35 pm

Glad my PR firm is a bit more selective than these folks...

Launch of Pubic-Hair-Coloring Product Line Scores PR Coup
Betty Beauty Concept Rides Wild Wave of TV, Magazine Exposure
By Jack Neff

Published: November 12, 2006

CINCINNATI (AdAge.com) -- If you think a brown betty is an apple tart, you may not want to read further.

Media buzz
That's not the meaning ascribed by Betty Beauty, a New York startup that is getting big PR play by marketing hair color for the nether regions. Billed as "color for the hair down there," the company began really building buzz this summer with a brief appearance on the "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" and mentions in magazines such as Vogue, W and People Style Watch.

Betty Beauty's pubic-hair-dying kits are being marketed with names such as Brown Betty, Fun Betty, Blond Betty, Auburn Betty and Black Betty that designate color -- Fun Betty is hot pink. ALSO: Comment on this article in the 'Your Opinion' box below.

more, if you REALLY care...
adage.com/article?article_id=113090
-John Bianchi

Re: Why? Oh God, why?

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:46 pm

:rollin Making sure the curtains match the drapes, are they?

Let's just hope that nobody is using this to get rid of grey. :x
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Re: Why? Oh God, why?

Postby -John Bianchi » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:35 am

All I can say is that Brown Betty kinda *IS* an apple tart.
-John Bianchi

Return to Off Topic