@Allentown: Chaplain Dean???

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

@Allentown: Chaplain Dean???

Postby OtherGary » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:29 am

Hi Herb and all the Allentown gamers,

I was just wondering about Dean and how's he doing? Is he back from Iraq yet? With things so chaotic over there I was just curious about how a good friend is doing.

-OtherGary
OtherGary

Re: @Allentown: Chaplain Dean???

Postby Jeramakus » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:10 am

I'm in fairly regular contact with Greg from that crew. I'll bring his attention here...
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby WorldBFree » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:40 pm

Hey All,

Dean is alive and well and back from Iraq. I see him in the store where I work and occasionally socially. He is very busy as he is in the Allentown Police Academy. Yes Dean is becoming an officer of the law. Hide your lawlessness Dean will be a cop.

Herb
WorldBFree

Postby The Gunslinger » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:59 am

I'd like to get something going on with the Allentown boyz again... like a tourney or some big game fest. Too bad you guys couldn't make it to our last 40K shin-dig. How are you guys
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby -ElijahSeven » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:23 pm

Real Life has stepped in. I am working in Philly (helluva commute), and started selling off the excess 40K. Herb got rid of tons of stuff, and I think Dean has looked into dropping stuff to.

Why, you may ask? Only one store here still carries the product and has tables (some, like the one Herb works for, has tables but no minis, or vice versa), so playing is way way down. Add to that the fact that both Herb and I have moved in the past few months, and gaming has taken a back seat.

However, we have been discussing a trip to visit the crew in NYC. Depends - do they still give away free shots at the bar?

Seriously though, we would like to make a trip (and soon) and might be able to drag Pastor Officer Sergeant Dean once he is out of the acadamy, but a showing at the upcoming NEWCC or other such event isn't in the immediate future.
-ElijahSeven

Postby The Gunslinger » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:42 am

Cool. And yes! they still give us free shots! :lol
The Gunslinger

Postby Jeramakus » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:47 am

Man! Not even time for a personal email there, Greg?!?! :rolleyes
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:04 am

Oh, how far the original NEWCC championship team has fallen! Make sure you say hello to Don for us when you see him too!
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby The Gunslinger » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:54 am

Quote:
Oh, how far the original NEWCC championship team has fallen!
OOOOH!!! I smell a challenge! :lol
The Gunslinger

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:36 pm

You wish. :b
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Next

Return to Off Topic