Educational Logic

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: Educational Logic

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:45 am

Oh, I'm not drunk. :)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Flavius Infernus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:03 am

Well Ken actually conveniently came in and replied everything that I was going to say to Ed (thank you, Ken) including pointing out the straw man, false dilemma and error of composition (the glove compartment thing).

So I would just like to go on record as being in favor of more sombreros. They are stylish *and* functional. :p
Flavius Infernus

Postby mauleed » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:05 am

Ken, if I can yap on and you feel the need to reply with 2 pages of gobbly gook I don't even bother to read past the first two sentances, that's a win in my book.

I'm sure there were some insults in there somewhere, but I'm too busy laughing to get to them.
mauleed

Postby The Gunslinger » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:22 am

:lol
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:47 am

Quote:
Ken, if I can yap on and you feel the need to reply with 2 pages of gobbly gook I don't even bother to read past the first two sentances, that's a win in my book.

I'm sure there were some insults in there somewhere, but I'm too busy laughing to get to them.
Well, golly, sunshine, I guess it's a win-win for both of us, then.

You get to laugh, I get further evidence that you're a fucktard and a moron.

As a super special BONUS, based on responses from other parties, I get to see who ELSE is a "yapping" moron -- and who actually cares about these (complex, detailed, involved, takes- more- than- a- couple- sentences- to- discuss) issues at all. :evil

=======

Tom: you're welcome. I like me the sombreros, too

Lou: :D
-The Fabulous Orcboy

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:15 am

Fuck you, idiot. It's a wonder you're not shipped off to an uninhabited island somewhere so that the rest of humanity doesn't have to suffer your arrogance. I have never lost so much respect for someone so fast. Never.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:17 am

Quote:
Fuck you, idiot. It's a wonder you're not shipped off to an uninhabited island somewhere so that the rest of humanity doesn't have to suffer your arrogance. I have never lost so much respect for someone so fast. Never.
I agree entirely, Ed is an unmitigated idiot. There must be any number of uninhabited islands that we can ship him off to, maybe even at government expense ;) Hell, we could even make it a ballot initative. That would pretty much guarantee that he'd never oppose his exile and marooning.

=====

edit because previous content was shallow and petty

Nidal: hey, whatever. :rolleyes How about we stop with the antagonism, so the other kids in the club don't get upset with mommy and daddy smacking each other around (for the record, I prefer the "mommy" role in this little play).

Seeing as how I don't play in many tournaments, don't play Fantasy at all, and probably won't be moving back to NYC until 2009 if I do at all, it should be real easy to avoid each other, and we can keep our mutual love and respect for each other in our own hearts, not have to share it with everyone here on the board.

That way we can keep on keeping on with the 'toy soldier' love, and not get into conflicts that pit our stubborn competitiveness against each other We don't need no stinkin' facts or evidence or anything to do that, neh?

But I reserve the right to continue kicking Ed (as well as any other fucktard trolls that wander onto the boards). It's like shooting fish in a barrel -- so sinfully easy, it's practically a guilty pleasure. And he joyfully keeps coming back for more. I finally figured out just WHY the club keeps him around
-The Fabulous Orcboy

Postby mauleed » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:33 pm

Really, this thread couldn't have ended better if I'd planned it this way.
mauleed

Postby The Gunslinger » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:11 pm

Wow. Ken caves in!? Wants to be nice! He actually acknowledged: "previous content was shallow and petty".

Nidal, he must "fancy" you, "daddy". :eek If you play D&D with him, and get into arguments about that, you'll probably wind up on his hate list and he'll never initiate any "let's just get along" sentimentality. Be wary. :D

Yes, Ken. Tit for tat. Your turn. :D
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:12 am

Lou: glad to see that you're over it. :rolleyes

(a) you see 'being nice' as a sign of weakness. Interesting.
(b) you are still a homophobe. Interesting.

WWJD? I wonder..
-The Fabulous Orcboy

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic