I guess Im happy about this...

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: I guess I'm happy about this...

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:05 am

Quote:
Where is the transgendered person suposed to go pee or crap??
Easy. If you still have your cock, you use the men's room. If it's been chopped off, you use the ladies' room. You can NOT use both.

If so, then I want equal treatment under the law.. and I will be showering in the women's showers at the gym, thank you very much. And I'm not talking about a gym like "Curves" full of fat girls. I mean some gym with hot chicks. Preferable at an all women's college or university. :hat (of course, should they pass that law, the only people you'll see in said women's college gym would be a gaggle of men with their dicks in their hands) :x

Quote:
You don't know how much it sucks when I AM THAT MAN !!
:rollin Nice!

Quote:
I would think the department of health would have something to say about that....
Wait.. aren't they the guys who said that this guy could get his willy chopped off! :eek Should we REALLY be listening to them?
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby AndyP » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:20 pm

True Story.

A friend of mine went to the restroom in a bar, he walked in and it was empty. Walking up to the urinal he begins to take a leak. As he's pissing, he thinks "that's odd, this urinal has got taps (faucets) on it."

That's right, he's realised he's pissing in the sink. The actual toilets are through another door off this hand-washing room.

So he's stuck with a dilemma. Does he try and finish up quickly (bearing in mind that the door to this room leads directly to the main bar area and anyone could walk through any second) or does he try and interrupt his urination and dash into the toilet area (which may also be occupied)?

He decides to go for option 2. Using all his ninja training he stops mid-piss and, cock in hand, dashes into the toilet area. He dashes into the ladies toilet area.

If this weren't a true story I would continue by saying that he runs straight into some girl, and ends up urinating all over her, then gets arrested. Sadly it is a true story, the toilet area was also deserted, nobody came in and he got away with it.

Andy P
Duncan: I don't think you really comprehend the enthusiasm many people have for all things Potter.
AndyP

Postby -the black prince » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:48 pm

i think you're all missing the point:

where would girls go to natter and check thier make-up if the toilets were unisex?!

how long would the queues be if we had to share our cubicles with women?!

;)
-the black prince

Postby mauleed » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:40 pm

You forgot to mention the most important reason toilets aren't unisex:

So some of us can maintain the delusion that girls don't poop.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
mauleed

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:11 pm

What about when you pull it out and it's covered in... :x
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby warmongerclub » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:51 pm

jeeeeez Nidal!

BTW, I too remember when most clubs had a rather loose policy on restrooms (yeah, I got dragged to The Tunnel many times during my college days). All kinds of shit went on in there, but it seemed to lead to more fights than fun from what I remember.
warmongerclub

Postby Amazonwarlord » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:14 am

Where is the transgendered person suposed to go pee or crap??

That was a rhetorical question sillies...
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Previous

Return to Off Topic