New NERF Sniper Rifle

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

New NERF Sniper Rifle

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:16 am

WickerNipple

Re: New NERF Sniper Rifle

Postby Jeramakus » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:27 am

Quote:
My kids have all of those.

Why am I not surprised, Ed? :rolleyes ;)

I worked in multiple toy stores from the ages of 18-25 and got to see lots of fun shooty toys, including your Entertech, Andy. These are just the grandchildren of some of that crazy stuff. After hours battles in the aisles and warehouse were the norm...

As a kid I had this "gun" that could shoot a car you put in this "shell casing" and actually inserted into the rifle with a bolt action. The premise was that you would set the gun down on the floor and this little stand would depress thusly making it safe to fire the car across the floor at fairly high speeds (for a toy). It didn't take me long to master the technique of depressing the lever while pointing the gun at something/one... :evil
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Return to Off Topic